Monday 14 March 2016

First Slump

I had a rough week this week. Started out strong, got a bit of not so great news on Wednesday and then Bam! Where did the week go and how did I only get 4 reps of Tai Chi in? Why is my blog not done? Mel was in la-la land for the past 4 days. Time to pick herself up and start again.

The worst part of it is that I was just getting a nice rhythm going but I just let it all kind of fall off the plate and now I've got to pick it back up again. Making things a bit harder on myself. But this is a new week, and I'm sure I can do it because I've done it before.

There's not a lot of coherent thoughts in my brain at 8am, so I'm going to wrap it up here.

1 comment:

Jeff Brinker said...

Slumps are a fact of progress. I hope things turn around soon for you as I only see positive things coming from you every time I see you train. You are an inspiration.