Sunday 7 January 2018

Tea

I have been reminded while my sister has been here of many simple joys that her and I share. I started a new knitting project that she helped me choose the yarn for. And we had a tea party Christmas day with her. It was a very special tea party. Following a sort of Chinese discipline for the brewing and then sitting and talking about the flavours of our tea with each brew. It brought me back to the moment on  Christmas day, and reminded me to be grateful for every moment of the day.

I wanted to share a YouTube video with you guys. It's called "five ways tea makes you happier". There's some very simple things in here that may either reaffirm your appreciation for tea, or possibly make you consider becoming a tea drinker. It's about 20 minutes, so I won't hold it against you if you aren't interested. But I highly recommend giving it a try. Just one sip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LOXE3sPRTg&list=PLAtdGF0-xVNYrcC6UaXwH5EAb7-pO6ygF

1 comment:

Sifu Beckett Sr. said...

loved the tea and the time spent with you and Brandi