Tuesday 26 December 2017

Happy Holidays

This season has been a great one for myself and my family. My sister being here, always makes everything better. I can't say there are many people that I would miss having around on a day to day basis as much as my sister.

We went to Christmas Reflections at Fort Edmonton Park on Saturday. It was amazing. It was the most festive thing you can imagine. The snow was falling softly, there were live Christmas Carols, coffee and hot chocolates, horse led carts to go on rides in, candy shops, and the ambiance put me in the right spirits. We went out afterwards to this amazing vegan restaurant for dinner and had a cozy evening just hanging out, eating delicious food and enjoying each other's company.

We also had the joy of taking care of Sifu Freitag's lovely puppy for Christmas eve. It was almost like getting a puppy for Christmas without the responsibility of training it and taking care of it. So that was an unexpected Christmas gift.

I unfortunately missed my blog day this weekend. I didn't even realize that Sunday had come and gone and I hadn't even thought about writing. I ruined my streak, but hey, we all make mistakes. I can just do better next time. Perhaps I'll write my blog ahead of time next time.

No comments: