Sunday 25 June 2017

Qi Gong

I was approached a couple of times recently about teaching Qi Gong. I am really excited about this prospect. It's something that I love, and I have certainly felt the benefits of. Also, it's something that I don't have a lot of  experience teaching, but something that I'm really excited about sharing. 

I know it's kind of crazy to undertake something else at this point, but I have a great opportunity here that certainly isn't going to come along every day. Life is funny sometimes. You decide to do less, and suddenly you have something new thrown at you, that you have to decided whether to undertake or not. Weigh the pros and cons and decide what's best for you. I think I've decided to go for it. 

2 comments:

Khona said...

I am selfishly happy you're taking the opportunity!

Daniel Sollinger said...

Certainly more pros than cons!