Monday 26 January 2015

Forgetting

I don't really have the greatest of memories. I usually chalk it up to the fact that I'm generally trying to do too much at once. I don't necessarily mean at the exact same moment, but I often seem to have many projects on the go. But I like to be busy. I know what I'm like when I'm restless, and it's not good news.

So, I didn't blog last week. And I was thinking about it. And I asked myself the question, "when does forgetting something become a choice?". I forgot to blog a couple of days, but then I chose not to blog until today. I can forget to call my friend back, but after a certain number of times that I forget, it becomes a choice to not call them. I've had many opportunities, and I haven't done it. I do have a tendency to procrastinate, and sometimes my priorities get a little mixed up.

Just a train of thought.. Kind of lost where I was going with it. But here it is. Something I've been pondering.

No comments: