Sunday 14 December 2014

My Turn

Well I see many people have decided to blog yesterday and today. And like Sifu Brinker said in the meeting, it's really helpful to see where other people are at.

I'm really excited about the new people that are joining this year, along with the people that will be on the team again. I wasn't really here for the whole year last time, so I'm looking forward to being at more meetings and really getting a chance to follow other peoples' journeys.

Sifu Brinker was right when he was talking about an acquired skill. It reminded me that when I was in China, I didn't always have something super inspiring to write, but I still came up with something pretty much weekly. I guess the thing with me being home is that I've still kind of been struggling to come up with a daily/weekly routine.

I spent so much time before I started the I Ho Chuan team last time just coming up with my goals and a plan and a routine, and then completely upending that whole plan sort of left me drifting a little bit. Thankfully, I've been getting the chance to still do a lot of training, and practice of all kinds. Just having the opportunity  to be a part of the team and Silent River as a school has kept me really engaged. I just have to sit down, and really take the time to do some planning.

Nice to read everyone's blogs so far. I'll be looking forward to more. :)

2 comments:

Jeff Brinker said...

Good posting! Keep it up and it will get easier.

Jeff Brinker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.