Sunday 28 December 2014

Merry Christmas (it's a little late)

Well, I don't have much to say this week. I've been sick, and incredible busy with all this Christmas jazz. Got some tonsillitis, and a nice fever to keep me warm on Monday night and for several nights after. And just today am starting to feel like a normal person again.

But I had such a nice time with my family, although I didn't get to see everyone. It was a little bit quieter than usual which I appreciated since I was under the weather. I felt like a kid, hanging at my aunt and uncle's place playing games with my cousins. It was refreshing. Like an old school family Christmas where people used to actually spend time together. It reminded me how lucky I am to be part of the family I was born into. Sometimes I forget.

No comments: