Sunday 24 September 2017

Input and Output

I've been spending this week really thinking about my requirements.  I know each has a purpose, but I've also been trying to think about what I get exactly from completing them. It's a rare day that I actually accomplish everything on my list but why do I keep such ambitious goals.

The truth is that even though I don't get to check all my boxes everyday, I get an amazing sense of accomplishment from what I do get done.  I can look back even a few months ago and see improvements in many aspects of my training. I can also say that mentally and spiritually I've had a lot of growth. So the I Ho Chuan is giving me exactly what I'm putting into it.  Which I believe is the key.  You can't expect to get more out of something than you're willing to put in.