Thursday 10 November 2016

Brain Sludge

I have been agonizing over what to write for days now. I don't want to blog about Trump. Although I've been thinking about him for many days now, I don't have anything to say. I'm still in shock.

I had to put our lovely not even 2 year old cat down this Monday, which was hard on me. No matter what anyone says, I still feel guilty about it. I did everything I could, but it just wasn't enough, and it made me feel helpless and sad.

On a brighter note, I've decided to join the rooster team. Ms. Bergstreiser reminded me of the encouragement I gave her to join the team last year and I was reminded of my reasons why I thought the team would be great for her. Even though she was on "light duties" there were still many great steps forward on her part and look at where she's at now.

Sometimes it's great to have a friend and teammate give you back your perspective.

I've been meditating and practicing qi gong or tai chi nearly every night since Tiger Challenge. I thought a lot about what I want my goals to be for next year, and I thought about all of the things that I could do rather than all of the things I couldn't. I feel kind of like, "the little engine that could".


No comments: