Thursday 28 May 2015

Pandamonium

A weird thing just happened. I opened my blog page to discover that I had written something that I've never actually seen before... then I realized that my sister had somehow posted the blog she had written on my blog. How do her and I end up doing these things to each other?

Anyways.. Pandamonium. It was amazing. Tiring. But honestly so fun. The bottoms of my feet were actually a little bit sore by the end of the day from landing over and over in the dunk tank. I was lucky enough to have skipped all the ice additions though. Good timing.

I know we didn't raise nearly as much for funds as we were hoping. I, of course, haven't actually handed mine in yet, and will do so tonight. Hopefully I'll feel a little bit better about it. I didn't fund raise as much as I could have definitely, but I do have a couple of family members that really threw in to support us all. And I couldn't be more thankful to have wonderful people like them in my life.

This is my first pandamonium. I've never been a part of it before, and although it was tired, I felt fantastic the next day, and I'm sorry that I'm going to miss next year. We'll see how it goes. Next up, farmer days.

1 comment:

Lindsay Gibbons said...

What do you mean you won't be here next year? :(