Tuesday 7 May 2013

Euphoric Exhuastion

This has been a pretty tough week for me. You know when you get that feeling after training to your maximum, where you're completely exhausted, but once it's over you can swear you feel amazing. I'm sure there are people out there that have never experience this, but to them, all I can say is that you don't know what you're missing. I've realized since being here how far I can push myself. There's sometimes I'm sure I couldn't do another thing, and then Shifu shows up and he's like practice this form 10 times and I swear I'm gonna die. But  I don't. Thankfully.

There's something to be said for being too tired to even think about stuff. I'm a thinker, you know my brain's constantly running through ideas of some kind, and I generally struggle to turn that part of me off. But not today. Today I can just bask in the glory of complete and utter collapse. This post might have a few run-on sentences, but try to give me a break. I'm beat.

No comments: