Monday 21 August 2017

Family

I have found myself in the past week reflecting a lot on how fortunate I am. I have been blessed to have the amazing family that I do. Not only my parents and sister, but my aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandmas all played a part in making our wedding ceremony happen as smoothly as it did. I had friends come from Edinburgh and New York, former classmates from China, staying at the house and lending a hand. And of course some of my new family. My new in-laws helping us coordinate.  And cue our friends from Silent River. We had a fantastic lion dance, followed by people helping clean up dishes, and coordinate food and drinks.

It went perfectly. Better than I could have imagined. I just wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone that made our day so special.

No comments: