Saturday 20 June 2009

One Chin Up

So I don't have anything too exciting to blog about.

I've had a problem surface in my journey towards black belt.
It happens to be this leadership project. It's weird because I've always considered myself a leader in many ways but I can't seem to come up with something simple enough to accomplish. I was working with someone from the wagner society out by stony to do a naturalization project (tree planting and whatnot) but they were short on trees and I couldn't come up with them so the project fell through. Failure.. Boo..

But I'm taking it in stride because I did have a small breakthrough this week. I've been working on trying to do an unnassisted chin up for I don't know how long but I have been making no progress on the issue..
This week however I did one. And it felt great. That's the breakthrough.. now that I've done one.. I know I can do more. It's not an impossible dream because I've accomplished it. Yay!! That's about all I have to say about that.

Also.. I would like to add that I've been thoroughly enjoying the monday wednesday evening classes.. so thanks to all the sifus, sihings, and students that make the classes what they are!

No comments: